Allow me to introduce myself :)

Caltwentynine

Reaction score
My name is Cal, im 17 and have lived in Winnipeg my entire life living a normal middle class always trying to find happiness or meaning in material objects and money. Living free and traveling seems to be the only thing that makes sense to me right now. Every time I leave the city I want to keep going and never come back, freighthopping and squatting seem to be something that makes this lifestyle possible and appeals to me like nothing else. I look forward to catching out whenever I can find a more experienced rider to tag along with and look forward to meeting new like-minded people on here.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'm from Steinbach and gonna be living in Winnipeg in September. I didn't grow up a punk, wouldn't consider myself one right now, and certainly don't feel as justified as some people in condemning riders who've grown up with plenty (middle class) -- the idea is to live and travel simply, not that you've been cast into a situation that's beyond your control.

Welcome to the boards. Maybe we can meet up or go for a hop one of these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads