All over Europe

drynyn

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Me and my brother have been bumming around europe for a few months now. Flew up to London from New Zealand in January and have been slowly moving south. Currently camped up in Barcelona and loving the warm weather (It went some ~0 degrees to ~20 over several weeks thanks to an arctic chill that came through). Eventually we will be heading east, looking for a lower cost of living.

I joined up to this forum a while back, then kinda forgot about it. I guess it was one of the key things that finally made me get on the road, so thanks for that.

Reactions: wizehop

drynyn

Reaction score
I would love to, if the Van makes it that far. Won't be for several months yet. Got some work on a goat farm and fromagerie in France next month so need to hang around for that.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool! @Anagor he's out in the UK somewhere too.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Documentary called Hashish I've watched has made me think Morocco would be a blast to visit.

drynyn

Reaction score
We were thinking about it but my brother has his heart set on eastern europe, so the cost of driving the van down there + ferrying it across, then back again would be far too much.

Tony Pro

Reaction score
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
Documentary called Hashish I've watched has made me think Morocco would be a blast to visit.
I've never tried it but from what I hear the standard of quality is high, and in places like Chefchaouen it's more difficult to *avoid* buying hash. that's no exaggeration.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads