Alerta! Alerta! Antifaschista!

cricketonthemove

Reaction score
On another note, where do you usually spin Stargazer, GTA and south? I spent the fall/winter in BC in and around around the Kootenays, good scene out there. Thinking about heading back out for Shambhala in august, good times.

Stargazer

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
lol nope other direction, East. Usually "underground" no name raves, Trance, Hardstyle, Euro, some jungle. Just got a new set of Numark turntables and a DJ coffin, so I'll be back on the scene within a month unless I'm on the road.
View attachment 9014

cricketonthemove

Reaction score
Sick! I'm back home in Ont. at the moment, will be staying around here and the east coast for most of the summer unless I get back out for shambhala again. I'd be down to check something out, shoot me a message or something if you start goin again. If not, maybe see you on the road.

beermilkshake

Reaction score
That links you to an ANTIFA riot....ya know what....I'd be more worried about these faggots burning down my house than some dumb ass neo nazis holding a rally in a park. I Hate activist douchebags who love giving their political and philosophical advice like its gonna make a difference. If Neo nazis or Neo communists or Anarchist were such fucking masterminds, They might accomplish something, but considering they are usually angry, socially lost youth looking to belong and feel like they are "part of something". they never accomplish jack shit, they do graffiti, set stuff on fire, beat up people who won't join their side. And these dumbasses will continue this cycle till the end of days...or until they can afford firepower and mercenaries lol.

I'm not picking sides here.

I'm a clean cut adventurer (of the "anti hero" breed) out for fun and fortune, Not some douchebag hell bent on "bringing down the establishment"......

So please xConvokex...you should hold your comments that don't contribute to anything whatsoever....

I can understand why you feel like this. But I dont think this attitude accomplishes anymore than the "activist douchebags" you describe.

A second thing. Antifa is not activists like we have in the states. Its mostly concious kids who have good heart. Like I mentioned earlier, the situation here in Germany is DIFFERENT than in the states. Antifa is agressive here because it has to be. Ive encountered fascists on the subway here a couple times and they are fucking violent pricks. This is the country where fascism had the worst effect and biggest influence. Therefore antifa is more aggressive and violent.

And they have accomplished something. They have created an atmosphere where it is much harder for neo nazis to organize and spread their violent and hateful bullshit. Neo nazis KILL people here. I know this might not mean anything to you but when its your friend or peer, it might have more of an effect on you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads