Advice on how to attach chain wallet to overalls

Anon7788

Reaction score
The title says it all. I'm new not really new to traveling but I've never worn overalls before, I've always worn pants therefore always attached my chain wallet to my belt loop or belt. I just wanna wear my overalls without pants underneath so I can't attach them to the belt loops to my pants underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: Barf

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You can just cut a slit and stitch around it to fortify it from ripping and that could work. I'd rather just buy a grommet punch kit for like 4 bucks at any arts and crafts/sewing store and punch a hole and place a metal grommet in the overalls where you want to attach your chain to. Grommets are super easy to put in. Practice a couple times before going right to the piece you want to do it on. You can definitely hammer them too hard and fuck them up, or not hard enough and they'll fall apart. So practice a couple times on scrap fabric then do it on the overalls.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads