Advice on Arkansas?

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
I'm gonna be hitching thru Arkansas tomorrow to meet up with road dawg in Little Rock, ive never hitched thru Arkansas (plus the south in general sketches me out) and from what i read on digihitch i guess hitchhiking is frowned on there. Any experiences/advice?

baconrind

Reaction score
Im from Little Rock. Vino's brew pub puts trash bags of pizza outside for people when they close. If you are hopping to memphis PM me and Ill tell you what I know about that yd. Arkansas is the $20 state and from my experience southern folk pick up hitchers alot. I love the south!

Reactions: bryanpaul

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I'm gonna be hitching thru Arkansas tomorrow to meet up with road dawg in Little Rock, ive never hitched thru Arkansas (plus the south in general sketches me out) and from what i read on digihitch i guess hitchhiking is frowned on there. Any experiences/advice?

Stay out of west Memphis Arkansas. Do not fly signs there. You'll spend the night and possibly more in jail. If you don't know anyone in town you might be stuck in jail for longer...

Reactions: whaleofashrimp

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads