Absurd introduction!

Absurdist

THEY/THEM - Anarchistic queer crustie.
Reaction score
Not that absurd honestly, it just matches my name.

But hi!
I'm Marii, and I go by they/them pronouns. I'm based in Copenhagen, Denmark!
I do a lot of art, painting, jewellery, getting into sculpturing, digital art, patches etc, and I also talk alot about different artforms, philosophy, political theory, music and my other more niche interests haha
I'm planning to travel more this year before starting school again, and I'd love some recommendations as to where to hang out, stay at, etc in different cities around Europe. :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice, thanks for the introduction! I'm curious if you make/sell patches online somewhere like etsy?

I don't know much about Europe these days but hopefully someone else will chime in. Do you have anything in Europe on your list already?

Reaction score
Not that absurd honestly, it just matches my name.

But hi!
I'm Marii, and I go by they/them pronouns. I'm based in Copenhagen, Denmark!
I do a lot of art, painting, jewellery, getting into sculpturing, digital art, patches etc, and I also talk alot about different artforms, philosophy, political theory, music and my other more niche interests haha
I'm planning to travel more this year before starting school again, and I'd love some recommendations as to where to hang out, stay at, etc in different cities around Europe. :)

hey marii,
here's a fellow art&craft-loving they/them :) i wanna recommend the signal/matrix group of hitchwiki to find people with similar lifestyles in europe. besides that, among my current/next projects are a squat in france and eventually visiting a forest occupation in germany. ah and you're always welcome in the garden spot i have with my friend in germany to hang out/paint/rest... :)

Absurdist

THEY/THEM - Anarchistic queer crustie.
Reaction score
hey marii,
here's a fellow art&craft-loving they/them :) i wanna recommend the signal/matrix group of hitchwiki to find people with similar lifestyles in europe. besides that, among my current/next projects are a squat in france and eventually visiting a forest occupation in germany. ah and you're always welcome in the garden spot i have with my friend in germany to hang out/paint/rest... :)

Hi! Is it in Berlin? I'm mostly there when I'm in Germany, as I know a good chunk of people in the leftist and punk scene around Köpi, rigaer, etc etc :)

DreadForest

Reaction score
Yay! Another crafty type! Glad to meet you.

Does anyone have experience with selling on Etsy while travelling? idk how hung up they get about things being shipped from the location listed on the site, but it feels like it could work.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads