Abandoned warehouse/restuarant WILKES BARRE PA.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So I found an abandoned building in Wilkes Barre I wanna get into. I haven't been in it yet. I walked by it and saw all the boarded up shit. So I walked around back and saw more boards. Then my squatter senses kicked in. LOOK IN THE BUSHES. So I tossed the shit ass looking bushes aside and there was the opening. The bushes had to have covered at least 6 windows, and I picked the one with the opening. Like what the fuck man. But anyway, if anybody wants to go explore this shit, let me know. I'm camping in the woods at the moment, so I have no use for it yet. I have an 8 inch knife that my friend has. Don't know if I'll get it back or not, but he loaned me his little gerber and some other stuff as collateral.
But yeah, hit me up if you wanna check this place out. I can bring cold water. The only thing is, I can't recommend any dealers unless you wanna go all the way to NYC. Don't personally do heroine, crack, or any kind of drugs. Hope I can be of some help for everybody.

Oh, one last thing. Its probably been stripped to fuck, but I have a feeling there's something either left in there by a homebum or not taken out like stainless steel. Junkyard is like 3 miles away, so if we can employ a rubber tramp, that's awesome

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
if i can get over there, i dlove to check i tout. ill let you know if i can find a ride.

dprogram

Reaction score
Isn't the internet a great thing? Where else can people like us stay in touch?

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I know exactly where your talking about. Watch going in at night time.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads