A Young Traveler Just Got Jacked for his Dog, Truck, and Gear!

LaShea

Reaction score
Be on the lookout for this thief and convicted rapist Stone Harley Collins, DOB 01-22-2000, 6'3, 130lbs, blonde hair, hazel eyes.

Also goes by Collins Stone Harley, AKA Harley Collins, AKA Stone Collins, AKA Lostman Caveman on facebook. He posted in Road Dawg Ride Share FB group. A kindhearted, young, rubber tramp and his girl offered to take him to the Slabs. In Tennessee, Collins stole Twitches dog, truck, and all their gear.

Collins is driving Twitch's. 2003, black Yukon Denali with white writing and was heading to the Slabs. He maybe be heading to Ocala or FL. Any help is greatly appreciated! Will post more information as it becomes available!

The first 2 pics is what Collins looks like with his hair down and back. The other 4 pics are Twitch and his girl, their camper truck, and their dog Hades. He desperately wants his dog back, everything else is material. They're currently stranded in Kingsport, TN. His facebook is Twitch Smith. If anyone is in the area who could help, please contact him on Facebook or message me. Their main concern is staying warm at night.

Attachments

• received_677820030205564.jpeg
    received_677820030205564.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 372
  • received_455441256303898.jpeg
    received_455441256303898.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 330
  • received_416480856942367.jpeg
    received_416480856942367.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 326
  • received_355891136156999.jpeg
    received_355891136156999.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 319
  • received_242213014773329.jpeg
    received_242213014773329.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 281
  • received_524668978874781.jpeg
    received_524668978874781.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_20220214-192511_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-192511_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot_20220214-192009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-192009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This post needs a LOT of clarification. Specifically:

A kindhearted, young, rubber tramp offered to take him to the Slabs. In return, Twitch and his lady were robbed of everything, including their Pittie Hades.
I'm guessing Twitch is the person who got robbed? and the Bad Guy here is Collins Stone Harley, AKA Lostman Caveman, who stole the truck? It's just that your sentence runs on in a way where it's hard to tell what's going on.

Perhaps something like "Twitch and his lady were nice enough to pick up Collins Stone Harley (aka Lostman Caveman) and at some point Collins stole their truck and property."

you also have ZERO explanation of who is who in the attached photos, which is doubly confusing. the Bad Guy could be anyone in any of those photos, you don't specify. If you really want to help the folks that got robbed, please take a little more time to explain the situation in a way that is easier to understand.

Reactions: Gin

LaShea

Reaction score
Thank you so much. They're currently stuck Kingsport, TN with nothing but the clothes on their back.

He contacted two different friends. Told the one he's going to Ocala and the other FL. I think he's trying to make everyone think he's not going to the Slabs anymore.

Twitch is torn up about his dog. Everything else is material and can be replaced but not life. His FB is Twitch Smith if you know anyone that could help. They got really cold last night and are trying to get funds for a sleeping bag or blankets.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Do you have a link to their profile or maybe a gofundme or something? I'd throw in a few bucks.

LaShea

Reaction score

I'm guessing Twitch is the person who got robbed? and the Bad Guy here is Collins Stone Harley, AKA Lostman Caveman, who stole the truck? It's just that your sentence runs on in a way where it's hard to tell what's going on.

Perhaps something like "Twitch and his lady were nice enough to pick up Collins Stone Harley (aka Lostman Caveman) and at some point Collins stole their truck and property."

you also have ZERO explanation of who is who in the attached photos, which is doubly confusing. the Bad Guy could be anyone in any of those photos, you don't specify. If you really want to help the folks that got robbed, please take a little more time to explain the situation in a way that is easier to

you also have ZERO explanation of who is who in the attached photos, which is doubly confusing. the Bad Guy could be anyone in any of those photos, you don't specify. If you really want to help the folks that got robbed, please take a little more time to explain the situation in a way that is easier to understand.
I'm sorry. At that time, that was all the information I received. I tried talking to him but he was very emotional and completely focused on his dog. I just updated the post with all I know.

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
Be on the lookout for this thief and convicted rapist Stone Harley Collins, DOB 01-22-2000, 6'3, 130lbs, blonde hair, hazel eyes.

Also goes by Collins Stone Harley, AKA Harley Collins, AKA Stone Collins, AKA Lostman Caveman on facebook. He posted in Road Dawg Ride Share FB group. A kindhearted, young, rubber tramp and his girl offered to take him to the Slabs. In Tennessee, Collins stole Twitches dog, truck, and all their gear.

Collins is driving Twitch's. 2003, black Yukon Denali with white writing and was heading to the Slabs. He maybe be heading to Ocala or FL. Any help is greatly appreciated! Will post more information as it becomes available!

The first 2 pics is what Collins looks like with his hair down and back. The other 4 pics are Twitch and his girl, their camper truck, and their dog Hades. He desperately wants his dog back, everything else is material. They're currently stranded in Kingsport, TN. His facebook is Twitch Smith. If anyone is in the area who could help, please contact him on Facebook or message me. Their main concern is staying warm at night.
Is this a rape conviction in Oregon?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads