a weird fetish.. maybe?

Meg

Reaction score
Website
freighttrains.tumblr.com
hahahaha! omg im not laughing at you but fuck does that bring back memories! ive only been anally licked twice in my life the first time i was drunk at a new years party and i flipped out! the second i knew it was coming and idk i dig it i guess. i dont love it but if thats what the person im in heat w/ is into im down. just make sure that place is clean man

Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Licking ass can be amazing for both the giver and the receiver. The key is just making sure the area is washed with soap and water before its performed. That will remove all fecal matter where your tongue is going so you don't have to worry about E Coli. I've never done it knowing the area wasn't washed. It's definitely a common act, and I personally will do it to every single woman I hook up with (for the most part) if she is up for it because it's fucking awesome. And once I've done it to them, they've always gotten so worked up that they will do it right back. It takes foreplay to a whole new level and makes the whole experience more raunchy and wild than the usual routine.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Art101

Reaction score
Gots to be clean to be tossed. anyways where I worked a few years ago we had a lettuce washer and I kindly taped be sure to wash the salad before you toss it. Made me think of that and how disturbed a lot of the prep people were by it and not to mention the amusement I got at their reactions.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads