A Question for the Ladies

• Thread starter rideitlikeyoustoleit
  • Start date

plagueship

Reaction score
What to do if your girlfriend has this problem and you want to talk about it, or get her to think about it, like rideitlikeyoustoleit is doing, but she refuses?
My girl doesn't sees it as a problem, is not really interested in sex and hates to have to talk intimate about it… any advice from some ladies on this one maybe?

i'm not a lady, but my advice would be stop trying to sex a lady who isn't interested in sex, or whichever aspect thereof.

Menyun

Reaction score
Ya know its funny how if girls are quick to get off they're lucky and bad for them if it takes forever but for guys that get off fast its bad and good if it takes them forever... :confused:... I have a question: I'm in the problemed few I guess for guys it only takes me 5-10 mins max and im out if im trying to hold out but I've got around this just by more or less blowing my load as quick as I can changing condoms and then I can go as long as needed... anyone else have to do this or is it just me.

P

pigpen

focus on your breathing. it's what i do and it's damn near impossible to cum while breathing slowly as if you were just chillen, slow your pace for a sec if you gotta . or take a couple shots first. the rubbing one out before hand has definitely helped many a two-pump-chump.

xACABx

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will entirely help, its a video on squirting, which is what I consider a vaginal orgasm. I've been able to have these for years. I've shown this video to a few uneducated men/women and they've been able to figure it out and make themselves/partner ultimately happy.

http://www.efukt.com/2105_How_To_Make_A_Girl_Cum.html

krystlemeth

Reaction score
i've never had an orgasm myself but i don't think i'm incapable, just hasn't been achieved. i'm also just relatively inexperienced. i got a hood piercing a few weeks ago and would highly recommend it if you are into piercings, it increases sensitivity quite a bit. though i haven't been with anyone since getting it, i don't imagine it would really get in the way.

Nym

Reaction score
how do you do that! ive never had a vaginal orgasm. i think im broken.
ahaha thats what im wondering
get a pocket rocket and use that on your clit while you and your partner do it doggy or something. or you can just have your man go down on you before you start fucking. that works for me too
and agreed ...this seems to about the only way for me to get off and the same for a lot of girls ive talked too:)

jill

Reaction score
i find most of my orgasms are mental...it helps to have experienced it before but when i use my imagination...well...it is a total release of endorphines....butterflys in the tummy..gotta go..lol

jill

Reaction score
Ya know its funny how if girls are quick to get off they're lucky and bad for them if it takes forever but for guys that get off fast its bad and good if it takes them forever... :confused:... I have a question: I'm in the problemed few I guess for guys it only takes me 5-10 mins max and im out if im trying to hold out but I've got around this just by more or less blowing my load as quick as I can changing condoms and then I can go as long as needed... anyone else have to do this or is it just me.
you have other "ways" to please the lady if this is your concern.....i love guys who enjoy getting me off before they are done and personally i get off better with oral or other 'foreplay"...also my ex use to jsck off a couple of hours before we fooled around....that always helped to lenghten the experience!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads