A lot better than expected.. | Squat the Planet

A lot better than expected..

Crash

Reaction score
So I'm currently chilling in a hotel tub with a PBR and a Newport red listened to Johnny Hobo and the freight trains. Been in the road well over a month. It's my first trip around on trains and it didn't start off well. Leaving from NoLa west and wound up in Meridian,Ms. Then Birmingham, followed by Chattanooga. Finally got on a westbound and didn't care where it stopped, just so long as it wasn't Mississippi. Well, I wound up in Corinth, Ms when they broke up the train I was on. Had to re-up on food and water so I hit the city. Flew a sign for about 20 minutes and made $40 before 12 ran me off. Before that tho sum church lady stopped and talked to me
I usually avoid those kind, but she wasn't pushing the Bible just concerned and wanted to help. I could use a rest and so I conversed with her and while she couldn't get me to Memphis, (thru the church) could put me in a hotel for the night. So here I am, clean clothes and bathed(first of 2019) thinking how I didn't even wanna be here. The universe provides. Have a good one.
✌️

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
If your willing to accept, it provides.

Reactions: Crash

BusGypsy

Reaction score
So I'm currently chilling in a hotel tub with a PBR and a Newport red listened to Johnny Hobo and the freight trains. Been in the road well over a month. It's my first trip around on trains and it didn't start off well. Leaving from NoLa west and wound up in Meridian,Ms. Then Birmingham, followed by Chattanooga. Finally got on a westbound and didn't care where it stopped, just so long as it wasn't Mississippi. Well, I wound up in Corinth, Ms when they broke up the train I was on. Had to re-up on food and water so I hit the city. Flew a sign for about 20 minutes and made $40 before 12 ran me off. Before that tho sum church lady stopped and talked to me
I usually avoid those kind, but she wasn't pushing the Bible just concerned and wanted to help. I could use a rest and so I conversed with her and while she couldn't get me to Memphis, (thru the church) could put me in a hotel for the night. So here I am, clean clothes and bathed(first of 2019) thinking how I didn't even wanna be here. The universe provides. Have a good one.
✌️

so awesome. You're indeed right about the universe. Glad the universe is being good to you.

Reactions: Crash
D

Deleted member 23509

✌️
Hows the pup....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads