A long week in frisco, unabridged

Doc Road

Reaction score
Gives a whole new meaning to ''Ragz to Riches". LOL
http://www.nps.gov/goga/planyourvisit/landsend.htm

I know what youre sayin. Last time I was there I would stay out at Point Reyes....Taking the bus out there was a magnificent experience, each and every time. Golden, sun baked hills with oak groves and dairy cows....the sea....eucalyptus...mountains...redwood rainforests...all in one 45 minute bus ride from the GG Bridge. There is something pure and holy about the land when people protect it and leave it alone.
Yeah, man ! I stayed on the peninsula for like three LONG months. Then the east bay for almost two years,still going back and forth but always learning from past times. Once I scord a bike,life was... Lets just say there is way to much shit going on in the bay to not have one. It's a true shit hole but where els are you ganna have spectacular drugs and places to do them. Come up on some rich fucks un locked iPhone and Hugo boss shades. Or open a raging squat with well,too much support! And yeah just look a part,here in Texas it's blue collar painter ,SF it's a hipster with too much time and money. Find an outfit. Just stay generally weary of over zeal-lest, random fucks. Smiles and cries all day,just get a bike for fuck sake,too run to and away from them all!

Reactions: Mankini

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
it all started with that fucking button. that god danmed button i spent every 15 minutes resewing back on my pants, the other 15 holding my pants up. i went down to haight and got some dental floss from some tweaker dude. i fixed my button, but it would be a consistent problem all week.

Stupid question: why not getting a belt? Then a ripped off button wouldn't be such of a problem ...

Venatus

Reaction score
Stupid question: why not getting a belt? Then a ripped off button wouldn't be such of a problem ...
your absolutely right, but i had made the stupid mistake of forgetting to grab one, because i was rushing when i packed for sf and i had just escaped a sweep.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads