a little late

hkbenj

Reaction score
been lurking around here for a while but never got around to this. so, i'm heather. i'm from new jersey, but right now i'm in school in rhode island after taking some time off. i guess that's about it, if anyone is ever in either of those places hit me up and i can provide you with some company at the very least, if not a place to stay and some grub. also, i'm headed west in may and will be around california/portland for a few months after that. let's hang out.

hkbenj

Reaction score
thank ya kindly. and yer not really missing out on much...providence has some pretty down kids and good shit going on, but apart from this city theres really nothing happening at ALL. it's a hard city to leave too - not counting the shitty commuter rail to boston, only one train comes through, which goes to worcester, and all the busses anywhere are super pricey.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads