3 more days till breathing

veeohleynik

Reaction score
Website
www.fotolog.com
hey yall,

just wanted to briefly introduce myself. my name is vee and i am currently serving the last bit of a three month sentance in a mental health facility for getting mouthy with some cops and having parents who dont know how to let their 20something year old daughter leave the nest. after this is over, i plan to leave. to get my bike, art supplies and leave. it doesn't matter where. i am homeless and posessionless. i can fix bikes. i can write and i can apply paint to paper and to walls. that's all i have to offer the world.

i hope to meet some of you online, and in my travels.

cheers!
-v.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
haha welcome! sounds like s shitty deal at your parent's house, especially if you're already 20. where are you going to go first?

veeohleynik

Reaction score
Website
www.fotolog.com
thanks for the welcome! i'm 26 and i'm not at my parents house. i've been on my own since i was 17, but since they have a hard time letting me go. so they decided to hospitalize me for a while and have some doctors sign off on my freedom...or lack thereof. boo-urns!

so i'll be in toronto when i'm released and the plan was to either go east or west. i wanted to hit up montreal in early january cos i miss it. but i heard there were cool abandoned towns in ontario to explore. so that's also an option. i'd like to be in vancouver january 26th for the aesop rock show...then once i figure out "border stuff" i wanted to go south, see some homies in seattle and portland...and then...who knows!

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
keep us posted,please

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
lol... great story! good luck, if you are ever down around Louisiana, hit me up. I'm good for a hot meal and some directions... take no cares, leave no worries :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads