27 and tired of the 9-5 | Squat the Planet

27 and tired of the 9-5

Frosty25

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm a 27 year old non binary identifying individual from Louisiana currently residing in New Orleans. I have wheels and a pup, and I'm tired of grinding my life away. I'm in dire need to go out west somewhere liberal. Id like to travel with like minded and trustworthy individuals. Willing to sell my car if I can find a pack of nice people to travel with. I've never done anything like this before but I just feel I need to or I'm going to die unhappy. I want to see places and meet beautiful people. I want to explore abandoned buildings and make music all night..
I just can't live this lifestyle anymore, it's truly killing me. Hope to interact with you all! Blessed be.

Durp

Reaction score
I recomend hitting the road. Having a car is great because it is good shelter, transport, and fuel can be jugged for, insurance covered from a day or two of side work. Don't wait to find a crew. Spread your wings and soar. If you want to head west with a group, try meeting some folks im the se at a liberal comunitee like hostal in the forrest or the hog farm, ect.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool - you hit the right site! We have lottttts of info stored here - sectioned off into subforums. You mentioned urban explore - we have it. Traveling info and equipment - that is here too. Lots of great people - we have them too :D And to top it off - in October we have a Squat the Planet Jamboree out at the slabs (see the subforum for that - and past pics and vids) as well. Welcome!!! And enjoy your future travel plans!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads