2022 Anarchist Yacht Club Meet-Up | Squat the Planet

2022 Anarchist Yacht Club Meet-Up

ERSK

Reaction score
Well I hope its cool if I share this information, I had just stumbled across it after watching Hold Fast and got really excited. I would love to go although I am not yet a boat owner. Anyone wanting to make the journey and would like to link up I would love to attend...

"
Come all bold and salty punx
And join in company
Another sailboat meetup
Across a shallow sea

Ready your yachts, derelicts, and unfinished pipe dreams for another convergence of the ocean’s reprobate.

Whether you’re a serial boat owner, or just damp-life curious, meet us on Eleuthera for a nautical assembly of your own design.

Hatchet Bay – March 13-19th

You’ll find a snug 360 degree anchorage off the beaten cruiser path. Nearby are wild caves, a seahorse pond, great snorkeling, fantastic deep-water rock climbing, and one of the best surf spots in the Bahamas.

Expect skillshares, raft-ups, debauchery, old yarns, boat open houses, sailing introductions, daysails, and wondering why you’d ever leave "

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads