10 most overrated "rock" bands of all time ?

junkyard

Reaction score
ok granted some of these may be :deadhorse:

but i positively despise U2- partly because "bono" is a megalomaniacal tool, and a guitarist that calls himself "the edge" should at least be able to play his instrument.

lamb of god- i bought into the hype awhile back and bought an album to see what it was about. its the only album I currently own that I will go out of my way not to listen to. I try to give it away every chance I get.

the rolling stones- granted they have been playing shows and have lots of stage effects and flashy lights to the tune of millions of dollars, what gives?

the sex pistols- i used to own a sex pistols shirt, but i honestly couldnt name a decent song they have written. on a side note, the shirt had a picture of a girl with a penis and said fuck all over it, I thought it was hardcore...

THE WHITE STRIPES- Jack white is proof that if you make faces and convince yourself your a good guitar player eventually other people will think so as well.

KISS- no explanation required...

DRAGONFORCE- The first time I heard dragon force I honestly thought it was a parody song. while they maybe somewhat technically talented, they are completely and utterly tasteless.

and last but by no means least...

BOB DYLAN- You know what the best thing about Bob Dylan is? When someone else sings his songs.

damn, that felt good!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads