Zigali the newb

Zigali

Reaction score
Wassup, new here only been on the site a couple weeks just made an account I intend on heading out after I get some stuff done. So for an intro (bc none of y'all know me) that isn't really my name (obviously) but I'm sticking to it or whatever u want i been called everything in the book. I'm a hillbilly redneck by birth that doesn't mean racist one of my best friends is a burnt biscuit (long story that involves actual burnt biscuits his mom made when we were kids) My mode of travel is essentially whatever I feel like ATM. This life attracted me bc I always been a loner and always hated the daily grind. I don't trust or really even like people all that much I would rather spend time with animals and nature. I tend to avoid gatherings and being around more then one person at a time. The 3 friends I have know they can trust me and they do rely on me occasionally. I'm generally the first to step up when a friend is in trouble of any kind. I'm loyal as they come once you've proven urself. I don't do drugs ive been known to smoke that's about it. I keep my life simple and drama free that's the best way to be ain't no point in all that junk.

Last edited:

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Aww man I hope you didn't edit it all just because of my comment. I had to edit my shit too, it didn't even make sense anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zigali

Zigali

Reaction score
I didn't see a comment lol when I went into edit there wasn't anything there haha my bad just got to realize that I wrote a lot about nothing and nothing about myself lol and the whole point of an intro was to talk about myself

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP and thanks for a "lot of nothing"! :D j/k Where ya thinking of heading too?

Zigali

Reaction score
Thought I might head south to Georgia to see some friends first then prolly back north towards the canada border and then west Canada will come later be going to Alaska at some point

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads