Zatmate finally arrived :D | Squat the Planet

Zatmate finally arrived :D

Zatmate

Reaction score
Hello SQP community :D

Finally I decided to register here. I'm a crusty traveller from Germany who's currently back in Germany after being in Portugal for quite some time.

My journey started with squatting. I went to the Hambacher Forst occupation and lived there quite some time, met my current girlfriend there and started to travel with her. We went through west europe mostly. Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain Portugal and Croatia. Portugal is my favourite though, I love it! :)

Besides travelling I love music, of course, and technology. I'm into crust punk, black metal, breakcore, hi-tech and powerviolence mostly.
Also I'm quite experienced with forums, have been on some big tech forums for years now.

See you all around =)

roughdraft

Reaction score
sounds pretty cool bro welcome

looking to go back to Europe in about a year pending current trajectory especially Iberia

did you primarily speak English in Portugal? Do you speak Portuguese? or did you find a lot of German speakers?

Reactions: Ezra Fyre

Zatmate

Reaction score
sounds pretty cool bro welcome

looking to go back to Europe in about a year pending current trajectory especially Iberia

did you primarily speak English in Portugal? Do you speak Portuguese? or did you find a lot of German speakers?

I mostly spoke German, actually :D
Lagos, the city where I mostly was, is flooded with Germans. Tourist but also some cool crusties. At my first day I've met 2 other german crustie couples and traveled with them for months

Reactions: Ezra Fyre

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads