your Tumblr/ Wordpress/ Blogger/ etc blog's

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
I was looking for good traveling/ punk/ train/ urbex/ blogs to follow.
Im going to start using tumblr to document my travels and whatnot, and I was wondering if anyone else does the same. I would love to have more related traveling types following mine, but I want to see what any of you might be doing too.

my tumblr:
wastedlandz.tumblr.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
squattheplanet.tumblr.com, would love to find more tumblrs to follow.

D

Deleted member 2626

Dude thats very cool. I like it. But, gotta ask what kind of solar charger are you guys using? And Matt your tumblr is pretty lame. No traveling or really alternative thinking, just youtube videos you liked. Boring.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Matt your tumblr is pretty lame. No traveling or really alternative thinking, just youtube videos you liked. Boring.

sorry, i don't have time to curate super duper awesome content for my tumblr. im too busy running a website of my own. i occasionally re-blog good stuff though.

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
Dude thats very cool. I like it. But, gotta ask what kind of solar charger are you guys using?...
mines the limegreen one and its some cheap($30 online) noname chinese made panel. it kind of sucks but its better than nothing.
the other one is the goal zero nomad 7. i think they sell them with a battery pack for around $120. they are light, work well, and are tough enough not to break when traveling.

Roots317

Reaction score
Website
growingroots317.tumblr.com
Growingroots317.tumblr.com

Mostly about bike touring and permaculture.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm starting to really get more into tumblr now, so folks should check out the StP tumblr :)

Reactions: West

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads