You down with JDP?

JDP

Reaction score
Hello I'm JDP. Although I'm new to STP and have only been actively traveling with the intent to do simply that since about last April out of PA, I have already met, chilled, partied and traveled with some well and not so well known stpers (Matt Derrick, Hillbilly Castro, ephemeralstick, notmyname, siriousdragon, vikingadventurer, Cornelius Vango, Yancwahchuwantho, shwiskey gumimaci, Creature and my partner Leeenpocket just to name two handfuls or so lol). My STP adventures started off in the best place they could have, the jambo in slab city, and have taken me on a wild ride of extreme highs (both of the spiritual and fit shaced variety) and lows all the way to my current location of new Orleans and hopefully beyond. Ive been rubbertrampin with an 18ft trailer and a Ford Explorer across the US with hopes to even further integrate myself, and learn from the STP community so hit me up if I'm ever in your area or are one of the many faces I don't have a name to that I already met at the Jamboree. Safe travels y'all.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads