You busked outside of a liquor store in OC | Squat the Planet

You busked outside of a liquor store in OC

biahfaye

Reaction score
Website
instragram.com
I met you a few years back, I was lugging along a shopping cart of pop bottles to a return center and you were busking in front of a liquor store in Oregon City. I gave you a dollar and I saw you off and on for the next week or so. Your busking money went into your big black hat and we talked a little, you told me about McDonalds refusing to let you busk so you held a sign instead. You had to return to Texas for personal reasons and you left an imprint in my mind for some reason. I never caught your name, but if you ever read this, I hope you're doing well. Safe hitching and happy busking, random busking guy.

Reactions: Juan Derlust

sxtxnxc

Reaction score
man if its the same guy its a very good friend of mine. hes doing 10 years prison down here in texas. if he said anything about running from thr law its probably the same guy. he was harmless just got mixed up in some dumb shit.

biahfaye

Reaction score
Website
instragram.com
man if its the same guy its a very good friend of mine. hes doing 10 years prison down here in texas. if he said anything about running from thr law its probably the same guy. he was harmless just got mixed up in some dumb shit.
he never mentioned that at all so not sure if it's the same guy but damn, I'm sorry to hear that. if it is the same guy he was always friendly and had a nice smile. I hope he's doing okay in there, hope you're doing well too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads