News & Blogs You are being tracked: Information Awareness Office

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
Personally, I could get a fuck less what anyone knows about me, what I say, what I do, or what I research/read about/watch/listen to about.
Its a waste of time to worry about these fucking things.
this is one of the reasons a lot of you are out riding the rails to begin with. To NOT have to deal with this bullshit.

xxx

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ok sooo i guess its time to bring out the foil hats kids.

Did Obama tell you to that? lol
These shills are wasting their time trying to convince us that no one is recording and storing every phone call and email on planet earth.

Planet, we all know big brother is illegally listening to everything,
perhaps its you with a tin foil hat and matching glasses.

Personally, I could get a fuck less what anyone knows about me, what I say, what I do, or what I research/read about/watch/listen to about.
Its a waste of time to worry about these fucking things.
this is one of the reasons a lot of you are out riding the rails to begin with. To NOT have to deal with this bullshit.

soo, I don't know who told you privacy is bullshit waste of time to worry about, but they was wrong my good sir.

Broken down,
you are basically saying you don't care about your/our privacy.

You are basically saying you don't care if private companies spy and stalk us.

You are basically saying my privacy is a waste of time.

you are basically saying they ride trains so they don't have to care about their privacy.

Privacy and freedom go hand in hand,
riding freights and freedom go hand in hand, peoples that worship authority are the only ones that don't care about their privacy.

In it`s purest form, simplified, broken down, you are saying those that ride the rails are doing so to escape their freedoms, that they ride to not think about their freedoms, when in reality mister freepizzaforlife, they ride to assert freedoms- and privacy is the back bone to that freedom.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads