Yooooo

Billy The Kid

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I made this account years ago and have been peeping the sight from time to time. I've finally made the decision to go the Rubber Trampin' route. I have a Jeep Cherokee that I'm selling/trading for a conversion van ... Something cheap, with a good engine is what I'm looking for.

My main interests are music and art. I write/record extreme metal music (like black metal) as well as chill ambient music (like Radiohead) and I write poetry a lot as well, and hopefully starting my first 'scary-occult' novel soon. I currently have a small solar setup so I can record music out in the desert. I'm good with my hands, and like to build shit.

I'm glad this website exists, looks like a great resource for people like us. I hope I can add to it in some way positive.

My plan is to live out in nature as much as possible. Once I have written and recorded a decent amount of metal tunes, I hope to start a band based out of a city or town somewhere; so maybe live in the woods for half the time, and live in cities the other half.

That's about it for me. Now all I need is a van, more solar panels, and perhaps a female companion, and I'll be set :)

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want to do and the drive to do it, awesome! Glad you decided to join in on the conversation.

Do you have any of your music uploaded somewhere we can give it a listen?

Leocalifornya

Reaction score
Right on Bro! Sounds a little like what I'm up to, 'cept for the Metal music. I wish I had a solar set up, its the one thing about being out in the woods that is a real challenge, no power! One of these days...

Billy The Kid

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want to do and the drive to do it, awesome! Glad you decided to join in on the conversation.

Do you have any of your music uploaded somewhere we can give it a listen?

Sure thing ... here's a link to three tracks that I've uploaded so far ... I'll probably be adding to this bandcamp page or creating different pages for the corresponding music genres that I create

https://thespiderking.bandcamp.com/music

Reactions: EphemeralStick

Billy The Kid

Reaction score
Right on Bro! Sounds a little like what I'm up to, 'cept for the Metal music. I wish I had a solar set up, its the one thing about being out in the woods that is a real challenge, no power! One of these days...

Yea, my solar setup is pretty basic, but it's enough to power my boombox so I can listen to tunes. I just found a pretty awesome van, so I'm looking forward to listening to the sounds of nature next ...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads