yesterday is here

Reaction score
New to the site, not to travelling, mostly by bike as I spent last winter riding a bike from the bay area to Alabama visiting friends until I got the itch to keep moving. Some hitching in the south west and some trains in Colorado and the east coast. I ended up on the east coast and am in NYC but have quickly grown tired of that as well. Going to get back out once its warm to where ever. Mainly here to learn and network with like minded individuals.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
right on man! that's cool you rode a bike cross-country in winter. . . must have been one hellaofatrip! welcome to STP

Reaction score
Thanks, it was a great trip but after living on the road I cant seem to hold a job or stay in one place for too long. I am always thinking about how much easier it was when I just had to worry about getting food and a spot to sleep, instead of all the bullshit you worry about with a job, and bills.

noitanicullaH

Anarchy
Reaction score
Thanks, it was a great trip but after living on the road I cant seem to hold a job or stay in one place for too long. I am always thinking about how much easier it was when I just had to worry about getting food and a spot to sleep, instead of all the bullshit you worry about with a job, and bills.

yes yes yes, staying in one place drives me crazy, cant work in same place for long..

the jester

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
shouldent have trouble finding anything in nyc. when i was there i made mad loot flying a sign.
i diddint even have to ask for food, people were giving me there 5 star restraunt leftovers all day and night. hang out in the lower east side. union square is cool. just ask around.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads