xx 1st time travelers! xx | Squat the Planet

xx 1st time travelers! xx

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Jessie and James here. Leaving today from Philly. Not sure where we're going, hopefully south, getting on a train and hoping it's going our way. Tired of the 9 to 5. Realizing this now in our 30s, lol. We're just looking for fun, friends, music, and good times. No drama, no bullshit. Tricks and tips appreciated.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
should be an easy hop south to somewhere warmer from there. welcome to the site!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome!!!
Please share your adventure here, I would love to read it!
I too growing tired working for nothing, I am right behind you! Have a safe travel and Good Luck!!!

Beachlife84

Reaction score
Jessie and James here. Leaving today from Philly. Not sure where we're going, hopefully south, getting on a train and hoping it's going our way. Tired of the 9 to 5. Realizing this now in our 30s, lol. We're just looking for fun, friends, music, and good times. No drama, no bullshit. Tricks and tips appreciated.
Where you headed im lpoking for road dawgs headed to keywest in the next day or two from Myrtle Beach

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads