????? WTF ????

Threads
Current Location
Nahunta, GA
Reactions
88% 13% 0%
Didn't know what else to say here as an intro. Just wanna find someone to relate to and travel with. I have a couple of things going for me just need a helping hand/a ride or die or two...lol. I have a van, no tags, ins, etc,...all that legal shit. But it will drive. It was in my old man's name and he abandoned it cause someone screwed up the ignition switch. So if you think you can hotwire my 2005 Buick Terraza, then come do it and let's ride. I don't have much but I will share all I got and with the van at least we have a space to sleep outta the elements. Aight. Hit me up.

Threads
Current Location
St. Paul, Mn
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hi and welcome!

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Threads
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
Greetings from Brunswick (not Maryland) and welcome aboard.

I'm afraid you and I see traveling a lot differently. I had a time getting used to freight trains, including CSX locals and most incoming/outgoing NS auto racks from their Terminal yard. I know at one point I rode a local across the Nahunta diamond on a slow, quiet night - then I went to Waycross afterwards. In the unlikely event you can't get your ignition to work and you want to learn the other method of travel, freight hopping, there is a forum here in StP to get you started. Then if you want some hands-on learning, I'm not too far.

OP
OP
Sam Noxim Running
Threads
Current Location
Nahunta, GA
Reactions
88% 13% 0%
Hey, thanks for the suggestion but I am so out of shape physically I know I could not do it. And it scares me

Greetings from Brunswick (not Maryland) and welcome aboard.

I'm afraid you and I see traveling a lot differently. I had a time getting used to freight trains, including CSX locals and most incoming/outgoing NS auto racks from their Terminal yard. I know at one point I rode a local across the Nahunta diamond on a slow, quiet night - then I went to Waycross afterwards. In the unlikely event you can't get your ignition to work and you want to learn the other method of travel, freight hopping, there is a forum here in StP to get you started. Then if you want some hands-on learning, I'm not too far.