wtf, no ones doin this

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
no one else is bothering to do this.. so
HI! im billy. my mom is punk as shit and i lucked out with that.
iv been influenced since a wicked young age, i like food, bikes, videogames, magic cards, playing guitar, playing mandolin, bikes, bike tricks, bikes, more food, traveling, experiencing new things, learning new things, meeting friendly people, anything DIY, punk bands, punks, freakishly talented musicians, cats, rats, camping, thieving, bikes,folk, and food

i would really like to learn how to hop trains, unfortunately no one wants to take a newb on a ride so im fucked. i would also like to do alot more traveling. anywhere. preferablly along the west coast. but really just anywhere.

T

Tailz

id have to agree, magic kinda sucks hehe. shit man, you can just meet up with me and my crew somewhere this spring... were gonna have a bocar party... its gonna be rad

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah you were saying, i would be all over that. like i said meeting like minded people would be awesome, and learning the rails would be equally as awesome.
i was thinking about just going on my own and risking it, a friend of mine has a crew change.. hes way back in newyork, but hes coming over to the westcoast at some point. i was supposed to copy it forever ago, but never got around to it. : /

Double-A

Reaction score
i'm thinkin of doing the same thing. our yard is super chill and small enough that most of the train isn't even in the yard. at least to get the feel for everything. i'm way to chicken shit to just go for it alone.

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i feel like the pre planning would be the hardest part, figuring out what train goes where. i dont know enough about that shit. and i dont know what all cars are ridable.
iv done so much reading on it i feel like i could maybe do it without dying. i would just rather keep my legs..

Double-A

Reaction score
haha. i agree. my friends that do hop are on the west coast and south for the winter. and there's not a snowball's chance in hell i'm hoppin out there alone in this cold shit weather. (yup, i know, i've gotten too used to the luxury of indoor heat, damn it all)

T

Tailz

i feel like the pre planning would be the hardest part, figuring out what train goes where. i dont know enough about that shit. and i dont know what all cars are ridable.
iv done so much reading on it i feel like i could maybe do it without dying. i would just rather keep my legs..

dude if you go alone your first time... id suggest an open box, that my fav ride, well besides a cadillac grainer... but those are kinda rare. regular grainers are fine. and if you get on an im you gauranteed not to stop as much as a junk train, IMs are high priority... just dont get on a train thats like all grainers or all coal, there mos def goin to a refinin plant or somethin. but if you ride a box... shove a spike inbetween the door and the floor, they dont open from the inside and can close if without warning haha.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads