WOW! Battery Powered heated vests and Clothing..No loose wires!

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I used to own a pair of battery heated wool socks. They were made in the 80s though, and a lot less comfortable than these might be (do to the fact that they are just heated by a wire circuit, like an electric blanket) . A good idea, I wonder how these wear...

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
The new gear is made for sking and moterbikes. Most ski stores have heated insoles that fit into the ski boot.Price 150.00 to 200.00.
However I have just went with the hot hand chemical handwarmers and just stuck them in my socks over a another pair. The problem with winter train riding is that unlike winter bikeriding or cold weather hiking is that you are not moving for hours at a time in a tight space like a grainer hole and it gets cold even with a good sleeping bag and theromo mat. On a intermodal train some of the coldest nights have been on clear cold nights wiith no snow on the ground. Remember it has to warm up to snow. Most of last winters precepitaion came from the south.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads