why hello there,

Zann

Reaction score
My name is Zannzabell, though i go by Zann. A bit about me?​
I am a 21 year old female. I like to draw and write, and to do art type things. My hair is hardly the same cut or color two months in a row. I absolutely suck with technological things, and have broken more computers then i have owned.​
I am going to be heading out on either the 1st or 2nd Saturday of January. I plan to stay on the east coast for a bit, until May really, then I will be heading all over. I have always wanted to travel in this way, with just a pack on my back. When I was younger and adults asked me what i wanted to be when I grow up I would always tell them I wanted to be a hobo. I did not understand why i always got strange looks for that. ^~^​
Any whosle; it's nice ta meetcha all. Maybe I will see some of you lot on the road.​

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi !

Reactions: Zann

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yay............ have fun.....be safe.... and if you have ANY questions about anything "road related" throw em out on here.....cuz alot of us have been out and about for years.........oh, and STAY WARM :)

Reactions: Zann

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
are you traveling alone? was there any particular destinations you're looking to hit up?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yes I am going alone. There is not any specific places i intend to go to, just around the eastern bit.

cool deal, just curious.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
curious matt? for real? LOL! Trolling you mean..?;)

no, im just generally curious where people are headed and what their mode of travel is. also, i didn't want to give the same "oh you're female, you shouldn't travel alone" crap/warning that she's probably heard a billion times, so i just left it at that.

Reactions: ByronMc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads