Who would you like to see on the podcast next? (poll) | Squat the Planet

Who would you like to see on the podcast next? (poll)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So I'm curious to know if there is anyone you'd specifically like to see interviewed on the StP podcast in the future. Is there someone here on the message board you think would be an interesting person to talk to? perhaps someone with a story to tell that you'd like to hear about or in more detail? let me know by replying to this thread and after a few candidates are proposed, i'll start a voting poll to see who the community would like to see on the show first. the other candidates will still be interviewed (if they want to be) and the poll will basically just determine the order. so yeah, tell us who you think would make for an interesting discussion or story for the podcast and we'll see if we can get them to come on the show :)

Django

Reaction score
Interesting idea.
How about interviewing ex-bulls, ex-coos (or present ones, whatever), and basically bringing the other side of the whole punk-hobo colture. I am sure they will have interesting insights and would probably love the opportunity to show their side of the stories, and even maybe to be exposed to the punk side.

It is as interesting as hearing both inmstes and correctional officers.

I know that the people I meet are a lot of the time, very "white-suberbes" kinda people, who were very suspicious torwards me at first, but then enjoyed the opportunity to hear and share.

Anyway.. just a thought.

D

Deleted member 125

i agree @wizehop would be a great guest for sure, although he doesnt seem to be around much these days, but his videos are on point and the dudes got charisma for sure.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads