Who i am

Berightback

Reaction score
Hey everyone, names Drew, and I'd like to get outta this town. No real options or equity to speak of, so I'm gonna be going however I can ambulate myself. I'm 42, lived a semi-noadic (re:untethered) existence thus far, but nothing as extreme as taking my guitar and a clothes sack and just striking out on the road, which is about what it's come to. So I could rly use any pointers, tips or advice from those more seasoned than I (all advice welcome except 'don't do it", lol if I had options I'd use em). My greatest weapon in the arsenal against hungers gonna be my guitar, I've been playing for 30+ years, and busking outta be a viable option, I believe. Anyways, thankful as hell for this site, and for you people who comprise it. Looking forward to meetin some of ya.

Seajatt

Reaction score
Hey everyone, names Drew, and I'd like to get outta this town. No real options or equity to speak of, so I'm gonna be going however I can ambulate myself. I'm 42, lived a semi-noadic (re:untethered) existence thus far, but nothing as extreme as taking my guitar and a clothes sack and just striking out on the road, which is about what it's come to. So I could rly use any pointers, tips or advice from those more seasoned than I (all advice welcome except 'don't do it", lol if I had options I'd use em). My greatest weapon in the arsenal against hungers gonna be my guitar, I've been playing for 30+ years, and busking outta be a viable option, I believe. Anyways, thankful as hell for this site, and for you people who comprise it. Looking forward to meetin some of ya.

You're gonna be ok. Looking forward to hearing about your travels

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads