Who here is homeless?

Georgeez

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
First I want to do a shout out to my friend KC I met in Florence, who told me about this site. KC if you see this add/message me! Thanx!
I had no idea there was a site like this!
I'm currently at the Library in Newport and not sure how i'm still here considering my 2 dogs and smelly backpack. It doesn't stink to me but who knows, its possible.
I looked through this site a bit before joining and it's so awesome to see so much information that can help people on their adventures and making friends.

So i've met many many people on my travels.
Some are genuinely homeless, they don't have a home to go to and have been on the road since they can remember. This is me and many others. Grew up back and forth in foster homes, got my ged at 16 and shortly after left my chaotic life.
Since then i've been outside. Sometimes you love it and sometimes hate it.. depending on the weather mainly.
I'm so so SO jealous of people who have a home to go to when they want, travel when you want, get a job when you want, ect.
By no means am I bashing or think your a fake for having all that. I just wish that I had that kind of stability.. and love! Does anyone else feel that way?? I'm so happy for you!! When i'm older I pray to have stability like that.

For now I don't know how else to live my life.. other than doing.. this.
It's not doing nothing thats for sure.
It's a lot of work to shelter yourself, protect yourself, clean yourself, find food, ect.
A full time job
II can't see myself doing anything else..
at least yet.

How is homelessness going for you? How long? What do you enjoy? Are you happy?
I'm curious to see how others are doing
I would also love to meet people
I'll make you a protection talisman!
much love

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
sometimes poopy; on t'other hand, sometimes very cool. 1 month ago i was living under a bush high in the rocky mountains. then i worked and saved a little money and suddenly i was in reykjavik, then a day later sailing through a storm with 80 foot waves in the irish sea. sign up for fafsa and online college courses. youll be glad you did.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: run998rs

TMG51

Reaction score
I don't have a house, but I do have a home. I travel 24/7 with my bigass custom van. Remote income, no physical address.

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
First I want to do a shout out to my friend KC I met in Florence, who told me about this site. KC if you see this add/message me! Thanx!
I'm currently at the Library in Newport and not sure how i'm still here considering my 2 dogs and smelly backpack. It doesn't stink to me but who knows, its possible.
I looked through this site a bit before joining and it's so awesome to see so much information that can help people on their adventures and making friends.

Some are genuinely homeless, they don't have a home to go to and have been on the road since they can remember. This is me and many others. Grew up back and forth in foster homes, got my ged at 16 and shortly after left my chaotic life.
Since then i've been outside. Sometimes you love it and sometimes hate it.. depending on the weather mainly.
I'm so so SO jealous of people who have a home to go to when they want, travel when you want, get a job when you want, ect.
By no means am I bashing or think your a fake for having all that. I just wish that I had that kind of stability.. and love! Does anyone else feel that way?? I'm so happy for you!! When i'm older I pray to have stability like that.

It's a lot of work to shelter yourself, protect yourself, clean yourself, find food, ect.
A full time job
at least yet.

much love
i prefer the term HOMEFREE

OakTreeHopper

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

A full time job
at least yet.

much love
i've been homefree 7 years

Reactions: Kal and Mankini

Kal

Reaction score
Who me homeless? Hell no the world is my home. I have been home free for 17 yrs. Travel on and be free. Live free or die trying.

DreaderDread

Reaction score
Me being homeless was always attached to a job and a good one at that ive been homeless in denver for 3 days now and made 350$ doing siding job and im going again today also got 2 job interviews next week. You want a home go get it. Its out their for you.

Reactions: Mankini

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Me being homeless was always attached to a job and a good one at that ive been homeless in denver for 3 days now and made 350$ doing siding job and im going again today also got 2 job interviews next week. You want a home go get it. Its out their for you.

I'll agree with this guy! Theres jobs everywhere! Going back to a steady life is fairly easy.

As for me, I have a home to go back to. Full of friends and family. I've been houseless for 13 months though. About to end soon, though, as I'll crash out for a bit, to prepare for my trip to Australia

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads