Who fucking cares

Dead horse

Reaction score
Alright alright so i've been here a few months now, got turned onto this sight by a friend i made this summer (Woodstack) train hoping outta of Alberta Calgary. I'm not the friendliest person but do get along well with others when they're not trying to prove themselves, can't stand competition its lame and i can easily survive off of the left over scraps.

Started traveling maybe 12 years or so ago out of my Home town of Hamilton Ontario haven't always been honest about everything but some harsh lessons through time have put me in the right place , I feel mostly comfortable in my own skin save for maybe the times I over do it on the magic mushrooms when i get my hands on em.

I don't give a shit if people on here like me or not i guess my objective is to meet more people and talk to people and not be "talked at" by people, no matter where you go there you are and I am here so here i shall stay though here is as big as the universe and the rock floating through it that we walk on so if you've eaten enough acid you can probably relate to my sideways analogy.

Anywho I'm not gonna type a fucking biography on here but if you wanna ask me something ,even how your mom was last night go ahead.

Reactions: mightyb and Nelco

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
HA-HA, MY MOM GOT HIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: mightyb

bicycle

Reaction score
what has been your happiest life experience ever?

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
And when you did you broke my moms heart you canuckian bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trash diver

Reaction score
If you could travel back in time and kill yourself as a infant,how would you avoid the resulting paradox? And do you like peachs?:D

Reactions: mightyb and Nelco
E

Earth

1). Peaches, yes...
2). As for killing myself, as long as I've got me dog and other animals - never...............

(besides, I know first hand what it's like to those who are left behind)

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
when life gives you AIDS... make lemonAIDES.
tumblr_lr4dqjOvka1qbfsl4o1_1280.jpg

bryanpaul

Reaction score
"lemonaids" is from sarah silverman.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads