Is that all I really am

Or am I person
Who is known a certain way
Has a certain something something to be remembered
Has words worth hearing
Has things that take up space
Which I do not know
I just know I am a person

(if that makes sense cool if not oh well jus something I was thinking)

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

drinkycrow

Reaction score
you are what your perceptive abilities allow you to be... btw roger daltrey is a beast

menu

Reaction score
I like the writing. well said. good thought.

and the drummers face in that video is fucking hilarious

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A name, a date, something just to be filled out on a form, some data in a computer, all of these are relative. Consider the standouts in history books: Abraham Lincoln is just a name, Christopher Columbus will be remembered for one date, the United States Constitution is just something that was filled out on a form, the human genome is just some data in a computer.

Who are you? Who cares. All you need to know is that you are.

P

Pheonix

Abraham Lincoln is more than just a name, he has a direct influence on the world today. Christopher Columbus is remembered for more than just a date, he is remembered for an idea that at the time was unpopular he still believed to be true and was later proven to be true. The United States Constitution is more than just a form, it is an idea and a philosophy of principles that has shaped this country for centuries and will continue to do so for centuries. But your right about the Human Genome, it is just some data in a computer, that computer is you and me and every human for it is the Operating System of us and without it we would be nothing. I don't mean to jump down your throat, your examples really are good examples cause even if you think their just a name, date, form, and data they are still influencing the world around you weather you know it or not. Is it reality if you don't notice it as reality? Yes it is

D

Deleted member 1802

You can never know who you are fully, we live in a universe of non-simultaneous events. you are the moment and the never.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads