White River Juntion is bad on Vets and Bus Travelers

trainfinder222

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Got a problem with a motel here then checked out then hotel called 4 other hotels and told them not to check me in on the intersection. They told them that I was a Crazy Vet and I should stay at the VA. Cant buy a beer and get on the Greyhound. the clerk siad that because i had a beer that i drank from that she sold me she cant let me on the bus??..but buisnessman can get on a train or plane complaelty sloshed double standerd....why do Bus passengers have to be treated like second class citizens....Hell Amtrak prefers that you get slosehed on there stuff that they sell you...Damn near paid twice the cost of my ticket in mintures and beer alone on a 6 hour trip

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i've had enough of your random psychotic shit. banned.

D

Deleted member 20

There actually was a White River Junction thread that would have fit in if it was worded differently, lol. There may have been a lesson to be learned there. Dont buy your beer & bus ticket from the same convienence store clerk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads