Whiskey and Apples in New England

youthisascam

Reaction score
hey, yall. I'm a travelin guy in my thirties, I've been ridin trains and hitching off and on for about twelve or thirteen years now. i'll ride around for a year or two and then settle down someplace for a a few years and then take off again. i guess i know now that i'll be doin this for a pretty much for the rest of my life. i've seen the street kid/trainrider culture change a lot over the years, and it makes me feel good to know that it somehow keeps getting better- the new batches of kids get a lot smarter and a little less assholey every year.

i've always known it was a matter of time before they started using trainriding to sell shit, no big surprise. i trust the real kids, though, i ain't worried.

when i'm settled i work as a cook and a writer and i make music that's kinda noisey and bluesey and haunted.

right now i'm back in new york and im so fucking happy to be back on the east coast that i just don't want to go back west or up to maine to do my usual harvest jobs. so in addition to introducing myself i'm asking if anyone here knows about some good harvest work this season in new england. people tell me about apple jobs in new hampshire, but i can't get in touch with them to get the specifics.

i don't wanna blow up anybody's spot, but i'm just one guy and i'm not gonna take a bunch of oogles with me. so, anybody wanna go pick some apples and drink some booze?

nice to meet all of y'all, maybe i'll see some of you out there sometime.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
hey man, welcome to the forums, you seem like a really cool ass dude. I'm also in the new england area

youthisascam

Reaction score
thanks, man. there's nowhere like the east coast. it's good to be here in the summer and then down south in the fall.

i'm in nyc right now, but it's advisable to only be here for a few weeks before it gets to you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads