Which one is this? A 3rd introduction? | Squat the Planet

Which one is this? A 3rd introduction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23212
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23212

Hey guys, its been a minute. I figured long enough that an introduction is in order; There's tons of new faces, which is cool.

I'm Toasty, I've been around for a second. For the last year I was kind of in hiding, with my tail tucked between the legs and licking psychedelic wounds. Things and stuff got crazy, and at the tail end of a 3 year acid binge I got wrapped up. My left leg ended up wet with LSD on the corner of Haight & Ashbury in SF,, and I kind of lost my shit. I haven't tripped since, and after a year and a month of frantically searching for a real thread, something real that I could grab on to and reel myself back into reality...I think I found it. I feel Human again, and I'm starting to beome comfortable with the internet again. I know I've caused a slight stir, said some offhanded shit, made threats, promises, all sorts of crazy shit regarding this community and some of its members...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...I ain't got any words for it. I ain't mad at anyone anymore, and I actually forget what the fuck it was all about. I'd prefer if you didn't fill me in hahahaha. I'm in a good space and I can't wait to collaborate with everyone on some of the projects you've started.

I really dig the ambition to establish a homebase.
We can work together, perhaps -- The hippies and the dirty kids -- And ultimately establish two safe havens for travelers in the same stroke. This particular crew is highly likely to get down with the kick down for a greater good. Even if we just load up our tools and some materials and send our carpenters over to help build, once that time comes.

Anyways...

I kind of have an idea as to where you guys are with it...I'll share where we are.

My crew and I are working on 160 acres, ourselves. We're all worn out travelers who've used the freedom of the road to manifest a collective vision, and we're tearing down the walls as hard as we can every day of the week, inching closer and closer to our first milestone. The vision begins with a mountain in a small paradise in SW Oregon. Should that fail, we already figured out 50 acres in Trinity County for next year. A farm, first and foremost, and then an outpost with doors that never close to Family. Our main property already exists in this fashion, but we don't tell travelers how to find it. Everybody who is a part of the core crew accidentally happened upon this place and just kind of vibed out and stuck. So...we keep it that way! Come find The Shire hahahaha, I'd love to see you there.

Its been Hell, but we pulled it off. Now its a matter of growing the rest of the medicine this year, growing the food, and keeping a ton of animals happy. Our efforts and resources are spread thin; We're tending to like 7 different properties right now. I long for the day that we consolidate all of our equipment on a homebase and start slitting the throats of our Corporate Gods.

I've been lurking the past few days, mostly in the chat room. Checking out what the community looks like these days -- Cause Hell, I haven't really been on here in like two years. Maybe three? Time is weird these days. Its refreshing to see it swing back to a good vibe. I'll stop calling StP the Oogle Birth Machine now hahaha. Maybe ya'll don't find it so funny. I dunno. Like I said, I got all wrapped up. I forgot that this was the website that put me on the road in the first place. Gave me the confidence and the support network that my bitchass required when I was green. This thing nurtured me til I could fly, and then shoved me off of the perch to go soar.

Its good to be back.
The last year was a difficult one.
The last two were hell.

-Toasty Solotramp,
Infinitely coddiwompling along the west coast.
Maybe one of these days I'll break the loop.

D

Deleted member 125

Yer join date is September 2018, so your been here less then a year, so where'd all the "havnt been back in 2 maybe 3 years" talk come from?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
not sure... but if my memory serves me... is this someone that used to be called milk-toast???

I thnk we may have chatted back when there was a chat box on here about fantasy novels... writing and shit...

are you a wheel of time fan?

either way welco0me back.

D

Deleted member 23212

Yeah I used to be Milktoast, until I got internet pwnt when some asshole brought up the definition of Milquetoast. Its an adjective that describes a person of weak character hahahahaha. So Toasty happened, somehow some way.

The closest story that I have about Toasty is from @VikingAdventurer OI ANDREW...Tell me if this is true. Did you name me Toasty? Did you find me in a coma against the chocolate dumpster in Seattle where I was just kind of Toasty as fuck with a ring of chocolate around my mouth?

Acid is weird.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads