Where should I go next?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14481
  • Start date

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oregon good place for UFO sighting I hear... ::alien::::alien::::alien:: wooo waaa...
*would be my reason...

Seriously though, Good luck where ever you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mankini
D

Deleted member 15262

Definitely check out Washington, there's lots of hippie communities there that you can hang out for a while (work/stay) around the Seattle area, and it's BEAUTIFUL! Austin for sure too, I'm from here downtown has tons going on in April. I've heard some mixed feelings about flagstaff and the piggies are supposedly hard on bums. But Arizona in general is a great place to travel through early spring, one of my favs. Florida sucks, hard to find camp because the forest is super thick, and if you need to poop/pee be prepared to have a thousand mosquitoes land on your ass. It was miserable. St. Augustine is a great place to do some tourist shit though, and Navarre beach is a "secret" bum haven. If you go and run into Billy tell him Cat says hi. Either way, it's your choice and personal adventure, which will be dope no matter what

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads