When youre pissed as hell...

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
So lately I can't stop fuming and on the verge of going on a rampage. I'm just wondering what do all of you guys do when you're seriously about to burst. Drinking only makes me even more pissed off, and smoking up does next to nothing. Any input?

Reactions: Nelco

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
punching bag, or vent to a friend. call a ramdom num from a pay phone and just tell the guy/girl you need to vent and go off.

trash diver

Reaction score
STEP ONE identify the problem STEP TWO examine all possible solutions,and there possible out come STEP THREE develop a plan of action,and execute said plan. or if this does'nt work ,maybe a BJ?

Nelco

Reaction score
drink
go fuck some shit up

Menyun

Reaction score
lol Tons of things you can do..

EX1. If its cold out go jump in a lake somethin about your heart skipping a beat from the cold water calms you down.
EX2. Go get your dick wet... turn that anger into passion aka great sex.
EX3 go to a bar (any decent sized gathering) pick the biggest guy their and go pick a fight with him. It's hard to stay heated after getting a ass whoopin when its your own damn fault and even if you win the point of picking the biggest dude their is your still gonna get banged up a bit.
EX4. DO WORK (anything that exerts energy) aka chop wood, move heavy objects... even just go run.

Thats what works for me and I have AM issues so yea. Should work for anyone.

0ddity

Reaction score
I like to go for walks. Sometimes a run or a bike ride.

eclipse

Reaction score
when i get like that i just start walking and thinking about other shit and eventually that clears my head, or you can get wasted, listen to some combichrist, tear shit up, and let the emotion exhaust itself, either way

acrata4ever

Reaction score
free comedy. cant really do this here free but it works in holland. find some flowers a girl threw in the bin because she didnt like the boy who gave it to her. clean up the bouquet so it looks newer. take the green tissue paper and pick up some dogshit and rewrap the flowers and lay them on a bench. sit on another bench and watch people pick it up and smell it.

i do this at mcdonalds morning rush. i grab a cup off a table or trash bin and get some free coffee. then i go in line and ask for ketchup packets. i fold the packets in half and make a pin hole on the bend. i go into both toilets when the coast is clear and place a packet under the pad of the toilet seat. the result is a squirt or red stuff in the toilet. everyone looks before flushing. then i sit where i have the best view and watch the look of omg i need to see a doctor quick on peoples faces. stuffing some shit under the handles of a cop car is pretty funny too. yeah i would just lighten up with a good laugh. oh heres one id love to try take a doughnut box and put an alarm clock on it with some wires. then call the police and tell them about a suspitious package laying somewhere.

Nelco

Reaction score
scary larry and i used to get stuffed toys and dolls from thrift stores and have shoot them

Nelco

Reaction score
tazzing friends help too
i guess i don't have constructive ways to release anger..but i got ways

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads