Whatup fam. Leaving at the end of the month. | Squat the Planet

Whatup fam. Leaving at the end of the month.

N

Notmyname

So you can call me 9 I guess.Been here for a bit but never introduced myself so here I am. I'm hitting the road for some long term travel. I have some road time under my boots but never more than 2 weeks at a time, and always had an apartment to come back to. now im jobless and gave up my apartment to do it for real. My first stop will be Chicago area then Denver/boulder/mufuckin mountains! Camping and hiking are one of my favorite things, so stopping in as many state and national Parks as I can will be a priority in my travels. I'm leaving my dog with my bro cause he's 13. So I'm open to some company, but I've only ever travelled solo. If we cross paths let's drink a 40 under a bridge as like a date haha.

I'm gonna be hitchhiking but hope to start hopping train eventually.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
"9" :) -- welcome to stp! And it sounds like you have some decent plans too! Have fun!

Vulture

Reaction score
So you can call me 9 I guess.Been here for a bit but never introduced myself so here I am. I'm hitting the road for some long term travel. I have some road time under my boots but never more than 2 weeks at a time, and always had an apartment to come back to. now im jobless and gave up my apartment to do it for real. My first stop will be Chicago area then Denver/boulder/mufuckin mountains! Camping and hiking are one of my favorite things, so stopping in as many state and national Parks as I can will be a priority in my travels. I'm leaving my dog with my bro cause he's 13. So I'm open to some company, but I've only ever travelled solo. If we cross paths let's drink a 40 under a bridge as like a date haha.

I'm gonna be hitchhiking but hope to start hopping train eventually.
Are you interested in Hotsprings in UT, Grand Canyon and mountain biking? I am down to get your fist hop.

N

Notmyname

Are you interested in Hotsprings in UT, Grand Canyon and mountain biking? I am down to get your fist hop.
Fuck yeah hot springs sounds dope. I was planning g to hit up grand canyon maybe after the jamboree in October. I feel like the weather will be good around that time of year. I love to bike but never really did any mtb. Mostly road ripping on my fixed gear pony named wonderbike haha. Where are you located? I would much appreciate some hands on teaching.

Vulture

Reaction score
Fuck yeah hot springs sounds dope. I was planning g to hit up grand canyon maybe after the jamboree in October. I feel like the weather will be good around that time of year. I love to bike but never really did any mtb. Mostly road ripping on my fixed gear pony named wonderbike haha. Where are you located? I would much appreciate some hands on teaching.
I am in VA until the 15th then WBD to AZ or maybe first to Toronto. I will be doing that, then returning to go back to school.

N

Notmyname

If you go north, meybe we can run into each other in Chicago? I'm actually gonna stay where I am until July 5th or something. Cant miss the 4th. But Ill be in Chicago for a few days

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads