whats your defenition of "holding your liquer"

K

kokomojoe

Most people I know ssy it's how much you can drink without puking but to me it's being able to remain in control while still maintaining a nice level of drunk.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i hope you lose limbs.

thanks for wishing me physical harm...you must be concerned that im running a dozer while shaking with DT's running gophers over... >.>

let me add that you have to be sobered up by the time you go run that dangerous limb destroying machinery.

just coming up with an example of "holding your liquor".

I've know some old school sonsofbitches that can pull off a 6 8hr night of drinking/playing cards like that and then wake up the next day sober and shrug it off.

i wouldn't suggest anyone operate heavy machinery still intoxicated.
oh and i tend to exaggerate so maybe a bit more than three hours of sleep and a bit less than a twelve pack...

personally hard liquor will fuck me up if its more than a few shots... but I can drink beer all night and wake up full of sunshine the next morning.

but...

fuck drinking anyway...

:eek:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads