What's up StP, Just my lil introduction. | Squat the Planet

What's up StP, Just my lil introduction.

Kaotic

Reaction score
Hey what's up, I'm Chris (aka Shorty -or- Short Chris) Southern boy from New Orleans. Street kid mostly, not much traveling experience but I do plan on getting more under my belt very soon (and this time I'm hopping a train) Plans include Colorado, Washington, Orgeon and wherever in between. Thinking bout Slab City for the winter( if I decide to leave before Mardi Gras) Glad to be here, hope to make some friends and share my upcoming adventures. ✌️

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome man, welcome to the community! did you grow up in nola? i lived there from 2005-2010. been too long though, i'd love to come back and visit.

Kaotic

Reaction score
awesome man, welcome to the community! did you grow up in nola? i lived there from 2005-2010. been too long though, i'd love to come back and visit.
Thanks man, glad to be apart of such a kick ass community. Yeah I was born and raised here and except for my few travels lived here my whole life. Ready to go explore tho. You should definitely come visit tho it's an amazing city. I love it!

Kaotic

Reaction score
Yo bro I'm looking to head out soon myself thinking about riding the rails Im in MS outskirts of Nola. Thinking about looking for a partner to watch my 6
For sure bro, it definitely makes shit a lot easier with a good road dog. Let's meet up and kick it then we can get everything figured out. I still got a few travel necessities to get. I've just winged it in the past and survived on sheer dumb luck lol. I'ma go prepared with at least a basic plan outlined.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads