What's Up Everyone!?

Charlie Brown

Reaction score
Hey, I'm James and I'm 23. I was born and raised in and near Portland, Oregon. To sum it up I'm just the average weed smoking, trouble causing city kid turned traveling junkie turned prison inmate turned college student majoring in English turned traveling train kid. I'm currently in Bellingham, Washington where I've lived a lot of my life. I'm here waiting for a friend to come over from Montana so we can head down south from here. I'm lucky enough to know a women that's letting me stay with her in exchange for a bunch of odd jobs. She's got a computer here and I happened across this site somewhere, where I can't remember but here I am. I've been to 25 states and I run in to a new one every once in a while. I look forward to reading through the stories and browsing forums.

Reactions: Traveler
D

Driftsmith

Well Charlie Brown let me say well done on the name matching ur yellowish shirt with the black thru the middle .. Not sure if that's what u where attempting to do but none the less I got a laugh

Charlie Brown

Reaction score
Not a whole lot. Bellingham is stale as fuck, haha. Raining and snowing quite a bit. I'm getting ready to take off any day now.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads