What's the funniest prank...

L

LeftCoast

Just curious what the stupidest shit you have talked someone into doing has been and why. For the sake of oogledom everyone should have a story like this.

mymotherisafish

Reaction score
Ive been the victim of some good pranks. Once when I was housed up my friend put flour on my ceiling fan, froze my socks in a bowl of water, and to top it off stuck an alarm clock in my air vent on the ceiling that went off at 3 in the morning. I dont even remember what I did to him in the first place, but he got me back tenfold. I had flour in my room for months

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
hehe bunch of them to me and by me. Best one was my first college - housed in a house (all women) and not the dorm. Got a hold of a magazine that had 12 or 14 pages devoted to a big glossy pages that when put together was of a naked man. And to another girl's door we tied a string to doorknob and ran it around the corner to the naked man (took up a large part of the wall. And where the ya know part was we taped on a half a bagel and tied the string to it. hehe - Unfortunately we did not know this girl's parents were visiting her and so they all came home, found the string and followed it back to naked man. She transferred into the dorm after that - I'm sure the parents thought highly of us. :)

DRAGON1583

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I was in Jail in Marshall, MN one time, There was this 18yo kid that came in one time who was scared shittless. So to ease his mind we told him that it wasn't that bad and this was the best jail I had ever been to... "This place is sooo cool they even let you go fishing" (We told him there used to be an old swimming pool that they just filled with fish for the inmates to go fishing) "But you have to be here for 2wks with good behavior and have to have a letter/permission from your parents" 2wks later his parents showed up for a visit with a signed permission slip, fishing pole, and a tackle box. Needless to say the PO's weren't amused

See

Reaction score
I remember a couple times drawing a bunch of cocks and wierd shit on friends faces if they passed out early then waking them up in the morning to go to the store and get a beer before they had a chance to look in the mirror. The look on the cashiers face was always priceless

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads