whats in the water these days?

KatAttack

Reaction score
Website
takeoldmakenew.wordpress.com
Literally 90% of the girls I know are pregnant right now or have already popped a kid out.
Keep in mind they're all about 21 and most live with their parents.
What is going on the world?
Are we going back to the olden days when you're dead by 40?

Any insight into the cause would be helpful, so I can prevent it.

JAdams87

Reaction score
The only thing I know is in most water is fluoride. And in high ammounts it can be used a mood suppressant. Nazi Germany used in pow camps to prevent uprisings. The pregnancy thing is because most teens refuse to find a better hobby.

Az Tek

Reaction score
This world doesn't think like it use to. People are not governed by the same concepts that they lived by 100 - 200 years ago. The tolerance threshold for what is socially accepted now was an much much lower and abomination back then. Morals and values have changed. Lots of people care more about appearance than what is actually real and in front of them. Some kids think it's cool to have kids at an early age. Maybe to prove something, maybe to keep the ones they care about from leaving. idk. But I do think it has a lot to do with how Americans are raised. Because statistically speaking the us has this issue more so than just about any other country.Was just talking about this issue on another thread birth control is a serious problem in the US right now. That's why there has been the recent debate with how Obama presented his proposal for fighting it. Kids simply don't care I think. Speaking of which. they say they care. that's why they want the kid. But if your 21 who lives with there parents you are not fit to raise a kid and most likely as it always happens the parents they live with usually ends up raising there sons/daughters child. if they cared they would take this into consideration. Although our youth grows up much faster this day in age as far as maturity we are much farther below the average in the past. Most of our parents were working in tobacco fields and warehouses at age 14 or 15 plus. I agree tho. In my opinion I think it's an issue. But your aware of it so your most likely smart enough to keep it from happening to you. Just my opinion on the subject.

And jadams, lol, this

The only thing I know is in most water is fluoride.

Is so true. They use it just like then to dumb down the population. It's been a big thing recently. It's in ALL the water all over the US.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Yeah, i know right kat? but apparently it's the 'cool' thing to do these days. Bull shit really.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Have a child, brag about it, give the child to the parents to raise and leave. bout how it happenes.

Az Tek

Reaction score
Pretty much. I don't play around with that shit. I'm way too selfish and unstable to pop out a kid.

\0/

dprogram

Reaction score
I'm too selfish as well...I like to do my own thing. Plus I don't sleep around with just anyone. I also wouldn't want to bring a child into this world if I wasn't positively sure that I could provide a kick ass life for them.

Az Tek

Reaction score
I've been celibate for 2 years. lol. Guess I don't have to worry about kids.

Az Tek

Reaction score
OH SHIT! Your right. I forgot. :p

Az Tek

Reaction score
Yeah man, Tho if I could pop out a kidd I would 100% for sure do it. Cause with the money I'd make off of it my Kidd would be set for life =D

freedude2012

Reaction score
if a guy was to pop out a youngin in any way shape or form he would have to be a ganetic night mare and would be studied for the rest of his life in some lab so yes everything would be paid for

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads