Whats happenin

• Thread starter Deleted member 2626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2626

Lloyd is whats written on the birth certificate, I just found this site tonight. Sick shit. Ive always been into the kinda rad stuff on here. Hitching, camping, doin shit no one else really thinks about. Got a nice set of tracks in the area i live in now, moved out of the rents place a couple months after i grad. high school, into an apartment with one of my good friends, hope to hop'em soon, maybe when the cold snap takes off. im into living off the grid shit, i ride a rat bike, cook over fires, i yell dumb shit on cold nights. i smoke the herb like it was made for my lungs. I walk when i could make it easier by driving. i got ink. fuck government and people who tell you what to do and douche bags.im a hunter and follow deeply native ways, a/ho, My screen name is lakota sioux and so was that last word. :cool:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads