whats good yall from nola to Ak with love

staywild92

Reaction score
what up everyone!! been ramblin on and off for the better part of a decade and knew bout stp but never used it to its full potetialitization. in alaska rn, its fucking freezing the hairs on me little chinny chinny chin. getting on a jet aeroplane to pdx soonish if someone wanna play some TUNES! this climate is turning me into a maniac. hmu if your in ak or or .im bored as an orca with nothing but time to kill.

cherryb0mb

Reaction score
what up everyone!! been ramblin on and off for the better part of a decade and knew bout stp but never used it to its full potetialitization. in alaska rn, its fucking freezing the hairs on me little chinny chinny chin. getting on a jet aeroplane to pdx soonish if someone wanna play some TUNES! this climate is turning me into a maniac. hmu if your in ak or or .im bored as an orca with nothing but time to kill.
not even close to ak but would love to hear about it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads