what to do if your fuzzy friend(s) gets taken?

Menika

Reaction score
holy crap i can't even imagine that. i would be LIVID if the shelter did that. i can't even imagine my best friend getting adopted away while in the hospital or jail.

when i was in ashland they let me take my pup into the ER with me (surprisingly), but i think that's because i went in for sexual assault so i think they had a lot of empathy.
If my daughter hadn't gone through it i would never have guessed it would/could happen at all. I am glad that the ER allowed your pup to go in with you. That was a horrible experience you had gone through and your fur baby was able to give comfort. I am sorry that you had that experience.

D

Deleted member 2626

Why were they arrested? I don't travel all the time either because of my dog ad well. I like laying low, still pretty much outside and independent but don't put him through much risk. He saves me sometimes from myself or distraction

Menika

Reaction score
Why were they arrested? I don't travel all the time either because of my dog ad well. I like laying low, still pretty much outside and independent but don't put him through much risk. He saves me sometimes from myself or distraction
He had a warrant for his arrest on a ticket he got: lodging without consent. She had tickets for nonregistration of a motor vehicle and no insurance which they were paying on and going to court over but had a problem with one of their dogs becoming aggressive and attacking their other dogs so weren't making payments. Warrant was issued for her as well. Sounds unreal, doesn't it?

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads