What Should We As A Country Expect in 2021? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

What Should We As A Country Expect in 2021?

Reaction score
There's a need for a progressive party as the Democrats continue to ignore their constituents, fuck over Bernie and keep the party center left. Unfortunately though that would put the left in the same situation the republicans are in with a fractoring party.
Fuck, democrats are center right if anything. I'm so sick of this shit. There's a ton of climate legislation that needs to be passed, dems have all of congress but we're gonna get another fucking compromise because of some shitty representative from west virginia WaNtS To kEeP cOaL JoBs fOr tHe wOrKiNg cLaSs

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Your right they are more center right, it's all fucking arbitrary though. There all the same. I was using center left kinda for the sake of argument. Like there needs to be a progressive party for Bernie / AOC Dems. Personally I don't support either one of them nor would I get behind a progressive party. I don't support capitalism. I was trying to point out the Democrats willing neglect of the majority of their constituents.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads